So I have Been Absent...

So here is whats happened in the last few years...
I got my Associates in Arts. Started working at my first full time job. Got engaged in Jamaica.That pretty much sums it up. Ohh and I am currently committing to this blog 100%. I'm pretty excited about my future I have a lot of plans and creative ideas :) I really would love for you to check out my most recent videos on youtube which displays my awesome adventures!

 Birthday/Engagement Vacation


I went to Jamaica! It was for my birthday which is January 25. The trip was a surprise engagement which was amazing and we stayed at my aunts hotel. A beautiful hotel in the seclusion of the island. The flight was amazing very smooth. And when we landed it looked as if the plane was landing directly on the beach. In the video you will see my trip up until the dinner night. But of course my memory card was damaged and would not save any more video it with out it sending an error message. I was so frustrated about it especially when I was at this small beauty pageant next door to our hotel and I recorded it and Beanie Man even showed up there and the stupid thing was corrupt!!! Every video and every picture I took was corrupt. I couldn't see anything on the computer when I got back home.  Never again will I buy a memory card from china for $8!!! But I had an amazing time and I came back with my other half wanting more adventures and get a ways.

Comments

Popular Posts